Sunday, July 5, 2009

Eyeliner and Cigarettes

Here is peek at Lady Gaga for the upcoming issue of Vmagazine. Although I am not a huge fan of her music (although I do like it) I absolutely love Lady Gaga, in this world of cookie-cutter pop stars, Lady Gaga is like fresh air, she is totally original in her style and a natural talent-she never lip-synchs and writes all of her own music. I don't know if you have ever seen her in interviews but the way she expresses herself... she is really an inspiration to me. She is always so positive and passionate when she talks about her work, she is also so polite and down to earth. I really like her, and to top it off she is totally loyal to her glam squad that have been with her since before her recent fame, which I think is so sweet. Plus, It takes a real artist to wear an orbit on your head and go topless..

No comments:

Post a Comment