Sunday, July 5, 2009

Bemba Colorada

My sister introduced this lip balm to me the other day, and let me tell you, this is some good stuff! I know it has been out for a couple years, but I am not too familiar with Tarte Cosmetics other than their cheek stains which I am not too fond of ( I like the way they look but I personally don't like how greasy they feel on my skin). Tarte definitely deserves praise for there efforts in being green in there production and packaging, and for all of the natural ingredients they use in there products. There use of high quality ingredients really pays off, this lip balm feels like buttah on your lips, and your lips will stay conditioned loong after you apply. It gives you a sheer tint of color, and makes your lips kissably soft... I seriously could eat it, its that good ;)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's smells like a berry muffin! Mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete