Thursday, July 2, 2009

Capture The Glow


I finally did it! I made the very big investment and finally switched from RCMA foundation (which, for me, was much to heavy and dry but it was great as far as matching skin tones and good for TV and Film) to Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. Can I just say..it has changed my life and the way I do make-up. It really is the best foundation in the world. It is weightless, skin tones match perfectly, skin still luminates, and it feels, well, like silk!
My only issue, is the packaging. All the bottles are made of glass, and with all the traveling and lugging I do, its just a matter of time before they break. So, I contacted make-up artist Amy Chance (amazing makeup artist) who also uses Armani Foundation, to ask her what she does. She emailed me right away and was more than willing to help, she said that she keeps it in the original paper packaging and then uses these clear bags to keep them from moving around in her kit. I'm trying that now, I'll let you know how it goes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment