Monday, July 6, 2009

I've Never Chased a Brighter Sun

I am all about sexy dewy skin, I love skin that looks tan, healthy and radiant. Like you just came back from a tropical exotic beach somewhere dripping of coconut oil...
Eva Mendes kind of always looks like that, but for the rest of us, we have NARS Body Glow I, II with Monoi Tahiti Oil. It looks and feels amazing on the skin. The original Body Glow gives you sheer chocolate color with just a bit of sparkle, where as Body Glow II is pure oil-no color. They both give you soft, supple and glowing skin without the greasy feeling of baby oil, AND they both smell exactly like that tropical exotic beach I was just talking about...

(p.s. This Calvin Klein ad with Eva Mendes was shot recently by one of my favorite photographers, Steven Klein )

No comments:

Post a Comment