Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bare Naked Lady

One of the questions a lot of clients always ask me is what I think of Bare Essentials or Bare Minerals. I have used almost all of their products, as they were kind enough to send me a bunch of stuff a few year back, and I love them for that. So to be completely honest.. I love their bronzers and highlighters, faux tan especially, but thats about it!
I believe in the over all idea of the product, being made from minerals, good for the skin, light weight, etc. But this is my problem with it, 1. It is way to reflective for television or film and 2.(which really should be the #1 reason) The undertone of the all the foundations are wayyyy to pink, so for us girls with olive undertones it makes you look like a rosy marshmallow. Another thing is also the powder element doesn't work well on mature skin or people with acne scars, it will only accentuate the problem. but if you are a young fair skinned girl with flawless skin..then this might just be for you! Although I would say to you perfect skinned girls to use a tinted moisturizer instead ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment