Friday, May 14, 2010

Living In a Colorful World





Can't say I was ever a fan of Tokidoki (I am just not a cartoon kind of girl) so this post is really for my DIz, my other 1/4, Claudette...who is obsessed with everything tokidoki, and also a makeup artist so I am sure she is already in the know about this collection but anyways this is still for you little jerk!
Tokidoki teamed up with Sephora Cosmetics to launch there first ever makeup line(apart from their collab with smashbox). With their signature japanese anime designs all over the packaging, and their love for color, this line has everything from purple mascara to mango-flavored lip stains and everything is in bright exciting colors, i'm talking periwinkle liquid eyeliners-golden turquoise eye-shadows exciting.... so if your feeling summer and your feeling like living in color go get them in time for EDC

No comments:

Post a Comment