Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Really Love Your Apricots Want To Shake Your Tree...


After just one time, I noticed the change in my cuticles, and let me just tell you, my cuticles were jacked. I have this really bad nervous habit of pulling at my cuticles and they are always dry which really doesn't help my neurosis at all!
After much persistance from my nail lady, who kept encouraging me to try it day to day, I finally did last night, and it works! I was hesitant to use oil because I thought it would feel gross and oily but it doesn't, It is more like a dry oil...So, If you have the same issues go out and get it! You can buy it here.

2 comments:

  1. My cuticles get jacked from excessive saltwater. I might just get this stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really good!! put it on twice a day..you'll love it meejo!! hahah
    xo

    ReplyDelete