Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sponge Bob Oval Pants


I saw these a few years back, before they ever officially went on the market, and I was intrigued, but not enough to buy one...I had been a little hesitant to buy it because I felt like they were a little pricey, and honestly, I liked my square sponges...Until I actually tried one of these bad boys. I was on a shoot a few weeks ago and I had the honor of working with Celebrity Make-up Artist Kathy Jeung, who by the way is one of the coolest and friendliest people I have met, and she loves these sponges for there blending ability, they are more "green" for the environment because they are reusable, and she says clients call them the "pink hug" because it feels amazing on the skin! She was so sweet to give me one to try, and let me tell you I am HOOKED, it is everything they say and more, plus as a professional turns out they are more cost effective than disposable sponges. Go out and get one, and if you are a professional make up artist they now have a pro-pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment